Working with the SRCAA, Inc.
The Salisbury-Rowan Community Action Agency, Inc. seeks to attract and retain qualified, productive and motivated employees who have a desire to deliver efficient and effective services to our clients. The SRCAA, Inc. is committed to determine pay based on performance while considering the condition of the market. The agency offers a variety of benefits based on the individual employee’s situation.
For newly hired regular employees, (employees working at least 30 hours per week) we provide:
- 15 days annual paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays
- Military, jury duty, funeral & school support paid leave
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurance coverage, short-term disability
- 401(k) plan with an employer contribution
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program (under development)
Salisbury-Rowan Community Action Agency, Inc. (SRCAA, Inc.) is an at-will employer. The agency reserves the right to modify policies, programs and practices including the right to change employee contributions to health and benefit programs.
While the SRCAA, Inc. intends to provide these benefits for an indefinite period of time, it reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, amend or modify the plan at any time. Any such change or termination of benefits will be based solely on the decision of the SRCAA, Inc. and could affect current employees and/or current retirees and/or future retirees.